Puppy helper experience
Guide Dogs has a Puppy Helper Experience at the National Breeding Centre near Leamington Spa. The half day experience allows visitors to get hands-on with activities including:
|Meeting and helping us to socialise some of our puppies||Meet a guide dog owner, subject to availability|
|Touring our puppy facilities and learning about their journey||Taking a behind the scenes tour of the centre|
|Feeding a litter of puppies (when possible)||Sensory Tunnel experience|
|Learning about how we train our guide dogs||Photo opportunities|
|Experiencing a blindfold walk||Refreshments|
Puppy Helper Experience group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. The experience can be bought as a celebratory gift, work incentive, or for educational reasons. Visitors will receive a certificate and gift at the end of the session to go with some great memories of these very special dogs.
The great interaction and time we were given to play and feed the pups was lovely. The staff were extremely informative and friendly.
Thank you so much for making this a special day.
Prices and useful information
- The sessions last 3 hours
- Morning sessions are 10am - 1pm, and afternoon sessions are 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- The cost is £100 per ticket, plus the agent's service fee
- The are 75 sessions through the year, which are all on Monday mornings, Wednesday afternoons, and Friday afternoons
- There is a lower age limit of 5 years old for the Puppy Helper Experience
Booking: All our places for 2019 have now been booked, but please do check our Evenbrite event for any cancellations.
Need your fill of puppies?
Every month, our Facebook page features a new live puppy cam video. Follow us for more puppy content.