How your company can get involved
Let's work together
Working in partnership with Guide Dogs can bring your company lasting benefits while improving the lives of people with sight loss. Our team has worked with companies such as Specsavers, NFU Mutual and Microsoft to deliver robust partnerships, providing creative engagement opportunities and added value for your Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
Make us your Charity of the Year!
In return you will receive:
- A tour of our national breeding centre
- Opportunities to visit our training centres
- The chance to meet our inspirational guide dog owners, and of course the dogs and puppies!
- The positive association with a reputable brand
- Increased brand awareness
- Introductions to new audiences
- Improved company CSR credentials
- Unique team building opportunities
- An inspired and motivated workforce
- Strengthened employee and customer/stakeholder engagement
You will be provided with a bespoke fundraising engagement plan for the duration of our partnership, that could include:
- The opportunity to name a guide dog puppy or puppies!
- Volunteering opportunities
- Priority places in Guide Dogs’ events and challenges
- Employee fundraising initiatives
- Sponsorship options
- Blindfold challenges
- World record attempts
- Local and national fundraising campaigns
Charity partner - Toyota case study
Following a staff nomination and Guide Dogs pitch, we were chosen as Toyota (GB) and Toyota Financial Services first ever charity partner in December 2016 (with the partnership starting in April 2017).
We are super excited to be partnered with Toyota (GB) as their work perfectly complements our vision of providing mobility and independence to all. See how they have already been making a life changing difference to people with sight loss.
Charity partner - NFU Mutual case study
Due to the success and popularity of the partnership, Guide Dogs is currently NFU Mutual’s Charity of the Year for the second year running!
70 NFU Mutual Charity Champions are helping to drive fundraising whilst supported by Guide Dogs Central Office, the National Breeding Centre, four Training Schools and 20 Regional Offices located across the UK.
Find out how we have been working together.