Our corporate partners:
Our amazing relationship with Toyota began as a Charity of the Year partnership in 2017. Toyota’s initial aim was to support a working guide dog partnership for 10,000 days over the course of a year. This was achieved after six months.
What we've achieved
Now in its third year, our partnership continues to go from strength to strength. We’ve smashed our fundraising target raising over £200k since 2017, achieving thousands of hours of mobility support to people with sight loss.
We’ve done so much together including:
- Educating employees about sight loss
- Had lots of fun with the Director’s Challenge that saw employees walking and cycling the length of Hadrian’s Wall
- Engaged in nationwide employee fundraising, including Toyota local dealerships
- Benefited from generous pro-bono volunteer support
- Guide Dog Annual Awards transport sponsorship
Toyota have sponsored four lovely puppies, including, the lifetime of a guide dog, helping further transform the lives of people living with a vision impairment.