The Great Guide Dogs Summer Tea Party
About the Great Guide Dogs Tea Party
Celebrate summer by hosting a Great Guide Dogs Tea Party at work, home, or in your community and help us change lives for people living with sight loss in the UK - every pound raised makes a difference! Step into summer with a cream tea, biscuit or 'Afternoon Tea Week' party and just imagine the quintessential delights that await you… freshly baked scones, filled with clotted cream and strawberry jam and smiles all round!
Who will I be helping?
Every penny raised from your tea party helps to change lives for people in the UK living with sight loss. We rely on donations to continue our life-changing work and thanks to amazing people like you we can continue to change lives.
When's the party starting?
Simply sign up for your FREE fundraising kit and choose from a scrumptious selection of ideas to help make your party a success.
Host your summer tea party for:
- National Biscuit Day on 29 May
- National Cream Tea Day party on 28 June
- Afternoon Tea Party during Afternoon Tea Week between 12-18 August
Once you’ve picked a date that is best for you, hosting a Great Guide Dogs Summer Tea Party is a piece of cake! Don’t forget to let us know how you get on.
Inside your fabulous pack
- You'll find ideas and inspiration to help make your tea party magnificent
- Fancy invitations to invite all of your friends and family
- Wonderful posters to spread the word
- Plus lots, lots more!